Today’s attempts at gratitude, I think, will be easier… let’s see!
- It’s a long weekend! Those are always good.
- The weather seems to be a teense cooler than last weekend, and there is enough of a breeze that we shouldn’t need to turn the A/C on. I think.
- I’ve been feeling crafty, and am making good progress on a blanket for my husband. It’s nice ’cause it keeps the hands busy and trained up,, and because it’s awesome making something nice for my husband.
- Fresh tomatoes from our garden are a fantastic treat, especially on a tuna sammich.
- I’m feeling less anxious today by a small measure, which is always a grand thing.
Okay, not exactly a soul-spreading exciting list, but you guys know how it is with me — it’s all about the little things. And I can hope the little nice things hold together so that my long weekend is fully enjoyable. 🙂